• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does this mean Zaz likes Bill better than me?............

Status
Not open for further replies.

deee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Zaz is on his play stan in the living room all day, when Bil is home. If he needs to run errands Bill puts him in his room. As soon as he gets <br>home he brings him back out. I dont think Bill talks to him alot during the day (I work).&nbsp; BUT... when I am home..&nbsp; as soon as Bill leaves the <br>room Zaz talks his head off!! Or.. as soon as Bill goes outside&nbsp;&nbsp; he starts talking. When Bill walks in he stops. Right now Zaz is talking 100 MPH!&nbsp; saying,,&nbsp;&nbsp; wanna take a shower? Lets go outside.. im hungry&nbsp; u hungry?&nbsp; Come on out.. lets go in the other room. Pretttttyyyyyyyy burd!<br>Step up.. wanna step up? Come on your your not gettin out'.&nbsp; u ok? im ok u ok? C'mon.. hello how are ya? Hello hello. C'mon baby.. im ok.<br>funky chicken... lets go come on good bu u gonna stop?&nbsp; Wanna go outisde? Im goin u goin?&nbsp;&nbsp; lol WHEW I cant type as fast as he can talk!!!<br><br>This past week hes really started talking. He must have gotten tired of being shy.&nbsp; Anyway..... this is how he is when Bills out of the room.. when he comes in&nbsp; its complete silence.&nbsp; And NO&nbsp; bills not mean and doesnt yell&nbsp; etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Why is he like this?&nbsp;&nbsp; is it cause hes paying attention and listening to him?&nbsp; Bill purposly leaves the room and hides around the corner&nbsp; to hear him talk.

deee

Avenue Veteran
I dont know why all those extra letters are in that post.. sorry.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I dont know why all those extra letters are in that post.. sorry.
I've had it to. I think it is the autosave acting up. I don't know about Zaz's talking though.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Diane,a lot of birds are what We call Closet talkers-they only talk when someone has left the room:)They talk to communicate with their "Flock" which is You and Bill-If You are within their sight-they do not feel the need to communicate!Eventually,Zaz might start talking in front of both of You-My Ziggy was a closet talker-it has taken 2 years-but now He will talk when someone is in the room:hug8:

deee

Avenue Veteran
Diane,a lot of birds are what We call Closet talkers-they only talk when someone has left the room:)They talk to communicate with their "Flock" which is You and Bill-If You are within their sight-they do not feel the need to communicate!Eventually,Zaz might start talking in front of both of You-My Ziggy was a closet talker-it has taken 2 years-but now He will talk when someone is in the room:hug8:
Thanks. I tell Bill things Zaz says.. hes home with him all day and he doesnt talk. Im home,bill leaves the room or goes outside and he talks his head off. Finaly Bill hid and heard him lol I think Zaz hurt Bills feelings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.