• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Do your fids hold a grudge?

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Yesterday, I put Pilo to bed early as I have been bogged down with the flu and needed an early night... WELL, if looks could kill, didn't I get the stink eye from him when I finally said goodnight! :angry101:

This morning he was happy to see me but gave me a small nip on the finger (and THE LOOK) as if to say... I didn't deserve to go to bed early last night! :stopit:

By the way, he has never done this before!

Go figure! :laughing2:

Last edited:

Sweet Louise

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
At this point, no. As she matures, I suspect she will.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Bella is the queen of the stinkeye and when that isn't enough, she yells at me and shows me her butt. Then I am in trouble!
Right now is is royally mad at me. One of my colleagues is leaving this week for a new job and I am throwing her a lunch tomorrow. She also asked for a cheesecake and toffee bars. Bella was mad because I do not like having her downstairs while I am baking. Now I am upstairs with her and she is ignoring me. Even treats aren't working. That is what happens when you live with a diva bird

Last edited:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Bella is the queen of the stinkeye and when that isn't enough, she yells at me and shows me her butt. Then I am in trouble!
Right now is is royally mad at me. One of my colleagues is leaving this week for a new job and I am throwing her a lunch tomorrow. She also asked for a cheesecake and toffee bars. Bella was mad because I do not like having her downstairs while I am baking. Now I am upstairs with her and she is ignoring me. Even treats aren't working. That is what happens when you live with a diva bird
Fortunately Pilo is a male! :rolleyes: Can I say that here? :lol:

Lesley Yeung

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lesley
Bird takes all his hard feelings out on my husband. Even if I am the one to blame, which I almost always am. If I laugh at Bird, my husband gets in big trouble. If I leave the house, Bird bites Michael while I am gone. If, God forbid, I leave before Bird wakes up, and return in the evening with my husband, Bird attacks him all night. Even though they are best buddies, if something I do displeases Bird, I am never to blame.

Certain friends, especially big guys or girls with high pitch voices, are Bird's greatest rivals. He gets a grudge at random and it never fades. He sneak attacks so well that some won't visit unless he is caged. (Then he bites Michael for caging him once they've left)

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Bird takes all his hard feelings out on my husband. Even if I am the one to blame, which I almost always am. If I laugh at Bird, my husband gets in big trouble. If I leave the house, Bird bites Michael while I am gone. If, God forbid, I leave before Bird wakes up, and return in the evening with my husband, Bird attacks him all night. Even though they are best buddies, if something I do displeases Bird, I am never to blame.

Certain friends, especially big guys or girls with high pitch voices, are Bird's greatest rivals. He gets a grudge at random and it never fades. He sneak attacks so well that some won't visit unless he is caged. (Then he bites Michael for caging him once they've left)
Poor guy! :laughing4:

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Cheeky is always a grump and gives me a bite or two Saturday morning because we go out Friday nite instead of staying home with her out. She's usually over it by noon, but not always.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh yes, my babies are on a schedule. And heaven forbid, I would give another cheekie a nutriberrie if Zia is on me and she doesn't have one first.

My foster gold cap went home Sunday and his mom is totally in the dog house.

kitsunebandit

Avenue Veteran
Holly is a real diva if she doesn't get her own way and she will be sure to let me know that I am in the wrong :rolleyes:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Both of my littles hold grudges. Rupert especially. If I've been "bad", he will strut around and angrily say "watcha watcha waaaaaant". I usually have to only handle him via T perch till he settles, but have to still be on guard, because he'll be waiting for opportunities to punish me.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
No. They just get even. You know, an eye for an eye kinda thing. :lol: