• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Do(es) your bird(s) enjoy flying?

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Of course Princesses do not fly!:)I guess that’s another thing Sunset has in common with Bella, she doesn’t like to fly at all either. Cappuccino loves to fly (of course she does, she can get into more trouble that way lol), and Niko can take it or leave it.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Fred, my U2, does not fly, and I don't know why since he has never been clipped. He just hoofs it everywhere. Bandit, my BE2, acts more like a bird, he loves to fly.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Nerd had missing and deformed flights on one wing so he could make short hops and emergency flights. He usually walked where he wanted to go because it hurt to stretch it out and he knew it was ugly. Lurch was hard clipped and once his flights grew back and he got his confidence and strength back he got better and better at flying and maneuvering. Dobby loves to fly and zips around like a acrobatics fighter jet. The house finch we raised would do hot laps around my room when she was let out and zip all over the place getting into things when she wasn't sleeping on my mouse hand at the computer desk.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Of course Princesses do not fly!:)I guess that’s another thing Sunset has in common with Bella, she doesn’t like to fly at all either. Cappuccino loves to fly (of course she does, she can get into more trouble that way lol), and Niko can take it or leave it.
Yes, but if she sees a chip, she forgets how much she hates to fly.

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
My ekkies don't know they can fly. Never clipped, but they charge around the place like little bulldogs! Newt flies to check out food bowls to make sure I'm not slipping better stuff to the other birds! Angel only flies to get to my shoulder asap. He startles me sometimes, like when I'm bent over cleaning something up!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Sam Axe can't fly due to broken and poorly healed bones. I'm not sure what Tibs thinks of flying yet, he'll use it to get from place to place but, I hope once his clipped feathers molt he enjoys flying.