• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

DJ Feathers closed...very sad

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It is very sad that they are both gone and especially sad that he took Jimmy with him but when someone is in VERY deep depression there is not always an explanation for why they do the things they do. People have taken family members and/or strangers with them. :(
I agree :(

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I hope however they both went, that it was quick and painless. Hopefully theyre both at peace now. RIP Dave and Jimmy.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
It is very sad that they are both gone and especially sad that he took Jimmy with him but when someone is in VERY deep depression there is not always an explanation for why they do the things they do. People have taken family members and/or strangers with them. :(

Absolutely. Until people have walked in those shoes they have no flippin idea. He took Jimmy with him because he loved him. Not because he wanted to kill him. Depression kills. Literally.

Rest in peace.

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
This is so sad. I never knew any body personally but still my condolences to the family and friends.