• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Disappearing log-out button?

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm so very confused right now, but my log-out button has vanished. It's usually at the very top of the page for me, right corner, but that space is empty now o_O Is my computer playing tricks on me?

eleni

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Eleni (Ellen)
Log out?! You mean you thought you could leave?:devil:

:lol: But in all seriousness, the log out button does appear for me, so I don't think it's a problem with the site itself...but I'm sure one of the moderators may be able to help you troubleshoot! :)

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Log out?! You mean you thought you could leave?:devil:

:lol: But in all seriousness, the log out button does appear for me, so I don't think it's a problem with the site itself...but I'm sure one of the moderators may be able to help you troubleshoot! :)
:lol:

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't remember the Log Out button being there since we updated the site late last year. Hover your mouse over your user name in the top right corner. A menu box will appear and you'll find the log out option on the bottom left of the menu box. ;)
D'oh! Thank you Gerard :) I haven't really "logged out" in quite a while - I usually just exit the window and clear cache, so totally didn't notice that! Crisis averted, LOL.