• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Dinner for two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet francis

Jogging around the block
Real Name
lindsey
It's been two weeks and I think I'll wait two more for the big reveal, but can anybody guess what this means?? ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363826567.986634.jpg

Last edited:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Uhm, either you are hungry and want some birdie food or you have a new fid you aren't telling us about so spill it! :cool1:

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
your pregnant!!:lol::rofl:

another birdie moving in? when? what type? spill

sweet francis

Jogging around the block
Real Name
lindsey
Finally y'all are playing along with me ;) Not another 'too. Although I adore my little Francis I just don't think I'm a multiple 'too kinda gal. However, here's another clue...things are a bit more dusty around here and I'm adding a second air purifier.

ImaBirdMom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jessica
Finally y'all are playing along with me ;) Not another 'too. Although I adore my little Francis I just don't think I'm a multiple 'too kinda gal. However, here's another clue...things are a bit more dusty around here and I'm adding a second air purifier.
African grey :D

sweet francis

Jogging around the block
Real Name
lindsey
I never was good at being able to keep a secret for very long. I was going to introduce her when she was out of quarantine, but that's almost 2 more weeks (whine). Vet says everything looks great!
She's a 14-week-old CAG, and she came from a very reputable breeder by the name of Joyce Baum who has been raising greys for 20 years in very limited quantity (only 3 babies this year!). I feel a bit bad for not taking a rescue and we looked a lot but never quite clicked (a lot of rescues we met are male, and somewhat aggressive??). We also hope that 2 juveniles may be a bit more tolerant of each other. We realize that they may not be the best of friends, but tolerance would be nice. My husband grew up with 2 greys, and really loves them :heart:

This is Edie, and we kinda like each other...
edieandme.jpg
Clara.jpg

Last edited:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
She's adorable.

sweet francis

Jogging around the block
Real Name
lindsey
Thank you :) We think she's pretty neat. 14 weeks old and she actually put herself to bed in her sleeping cage tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.