• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Delonghi Fan Heaters?

PrinceMonroe

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Monroe
So I know all about oil filled radiators and how they are safe, but does anybody know if delonghis fan heaters are safe? Particularly this one? I have a small radiator heater in the bedroom, but I'm looking for a smaller fan heater to warm up at least a part of my living room around Cora's stand. I sent delonghi an email and haven't heard anything back.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

geff

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Geoff
Have just clicked on your link, scrolled through, then posted a question. "does heater contain or use PTFE on/ in heater. Reply said De longhi do not use PTFE but phone them was reply.
As I am in the UK declined that .

D

Deleted member 29421

I wonder what it costs to run? I have my budgies in an indoor sun room but the heat vents in that part of the house have terrible air flow so its always colder in that room. Ive been supplementing with the oil radiant heater. Im waiting on my first electric bill to see how expensive its going to be. I check the temperature constantly and it seems to maintain a steady 67/68 degrees. While were on the topic, just how warm does it have to be? They arent acting like theyre cold.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I keep my birds in 82 degrees year round

D

Deleted member 29421

I keep my birds in 82 degrees year round

May I ask where you live? Or what part of the world? As cold as it is outside during the winter where I live, I think I would go broke trying to maintain that temp. :blink:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
May I ask where you live? Or what part of the world? As cold as it is outside during the winter where I live, I think I would go broke trying to maintain that temp. :blink:

We’re in sunny Florida so I can manage it. Mostly mild winters and hot summers