• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

December 2015 Feathered Estates Highlight - Eloy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonGrass

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love your set up and all your DIYs!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Very nice!

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
I agree. Everything is so amazing! You are very very handy and professional and resourceful as everyone could not create such wonderful set ups. Both Eloy and Akela look estatic with their surroundings so you have created a birdie heaven on earth.

Congrats! Well deserved

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
Awesome bird land where you also happen to live.:highfive::dance4:Must be nice to have wood floors with the jungle creatures about, easy cleanup:D We have full carpet except for the kitchen and front door entry way so not too much cool extra stuff for Lurch yet, plus not wanting to punch too many holes.
Those two have it made with you and it shows in their faces and play areas:cool:
Newspaper and plastic sheets (kind that go under desks) help with poop under set ups

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Newspaper and plastic sheets (kind that go under desks) help with poop under set ups
Thanks, we did that at the old house and cleaned or tossed as needed but there were no vinyl areas to put Nerd or Lurch later and we haven't set anything up here yet because his areas are mostly easy to clean. If I decide to figure out a better place for his play stand I'll probably set some up again. He refuse to use it in the dining room. I could actually use some office chair runners in the bedroom I use for the computer room to protect the carpet anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.