• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Da New Avian Stainless Fingie

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly

So, my hooman has been twyin a gib me awl dese new toys. She finks dey are bedder dan Miwwet. Hoomans are soooo stoopid!

She got some one week fwom da Birdie Nerd. Den she got some fwom @TNT. Dey were tewwifying! Dey as big as me!

Today she finawwy got some sense. She got dese toys fwom @Deejo . They JINGLE and make NOISE NOISE NOISE. Eye was so excited I made NOISE NOISE NOISE myself. I runnnnned in circles wif my head down. I hopped! Hop hop hop!

My hooman had nebber heard me so loud or say so many words. (It is important not to wet our Hoomans kno how many fings we can say.) Den ---- she TOOK DA TOY AAWAy!!! She said it was to find something to hang it on but I know she saw how great it was. She wanted to steal it!!! I was so mad I climbed out of my cage to BIIIITTTTES her!!!!

So she said fine I will just hang it on da udder toy. So I gots my new Avian Stainless toy!!!! I am a berry happy boy.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
That was very entertaining to read!! Lol. What a hoot!
HOOMAN ALERT HOOMAN ALERT NO HOOMANZ ALLOWED HERE....BBBBIIIITTTTEEEESSSS

Milton da ANGRY Too :umbrella2::umbrella2::umbrella2:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Milton,
Tank ewe so much for da warning. We have to stick togeder oon da Hooman fings. Odderwise dey get outta control.
Eye will BBBBITTTTEESSSSS too! See how big eye open my beakie in da first piktures? Eye am almost 5 months old. So eye can BBBBIIIITTTTTTEESSSSS.

Skittles da Angry Plet Toooo

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Skittles...youse iz so rwight...da hoomanz wil tak over everiting if dey can...dis place waz set up four us birdies only...we hav to defend dis wit all of our BBBBIIIITTTTEEEESSSS....an den we hav to teech da hoomanz rwepect four dis place...youse hav a big beakie four sure...da hooman gotz youse some nyce toyz...if she try an tak dem away fwrom youse agin....massive BBBBIIIITTTTEEEESSSSSS......

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio :cbc:

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
NOISE NOISE NOISE! I WUVS DA NOISE!!! And I wuvs da BIITESS! Dat toy iz da bestest toy! Wucky yous Skittles!

And I will help yous teaches the hoomans wespect tooo. My hooman mama will never know of dis place!

- Ewos:pflb: