• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Cutest wet birb

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Everything's been going so well with Phoenix; way better than expected even, and I am, of course, totally in love. :D Today, she had her first bath :loveshower: 20191019_122255.jpg 20191019_123006.jpg 20191019_123056.jpg 20191019_123106.jpg 20191019_123109(1).jpg 20191019_122959(1).jpg Image20191019132540.png

I didn't expect her to love it so much. :swoon: I'm quite sure she woulda been happiest with a whole bathtub to swim in, not just this little dish!

Side note: I've never had a bird who sleeps with their head tucked in their wing before; it's too cute.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awwww she´s lovely! Such a beautiful ´Tiel! :cloud9:

I'm quite sure she woulda been happiest with a whole bathtub to swim in, not just this little dish!
Try using the sink?

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What a cute little wet chicken!:xflove:

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I see a very cute wet little chicken! ♥♥♥

Try using the sink?
And add something that she can walk on so it's not that slippery. I use grass or dandelions.
Have you tried a spray-bottle with fine mist? You can wait with that's so you don't scare her away, but later you can try it. :)

This is how Eliy is taken her morning bath. :D (when I rinse our sprouts)

All us birb people are a little :wacky:
No we are not. We are devoted, but sadly other people don't understand that. :rolleyes::p

Side note: I've never had a bird who sleeps with their head tucked in their wing before; it's too cute.
That is trust so be happy and proud. :)

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I see a very cute wet little chicken! ♥♥♥

And add something that she can walk on so it's not that slippery. I use grass or dandelions.
Have you tried a spray-bottle with fine mist? You can wait with that's so you don't scare her away, but later you can try it. :)

This is how Eliy is taken her morning bath. :D (when I rinse our sprouts)
That's a great idea; I'll try lettuce maybe. Nope, I haven't tried a spray bottle yet. :)

No we are not. We are devoted, but sadly other people don't understand that. :rolleyes::p
Exactly! :D
That is trust so be happy and proud. :)
Thanks <3 She slept on me as well, to my surprise and joy :swoon:

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best

@Eloy Which got wetter the sprouts or Eliy.
Me and the floor. :p
When she is done she runs as fast as she can (probably because I'm leaning forward to not get wet) down my back and make the ordinary "bat pose".
So that happy feeling that she wants to share her morning bath with me always ending up, me needed to change cloth and are not that grateful anymore. :meh::arghh::lol:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Me and the floor. :p
When she is done she runs as fast as she can (probably because I'm leaning forward to not get wet) down my back and make the ordinary "bat pose".
So that happy feeling that she wants to share her morning bath with me always ending up, me needed to change cloth and are not that grateful anymore. :meh::arghh::lol:
Yea, mines known for getting me wet to the point I have to take my glasses off & bathe him half blind.