• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

cute mousebird

snada

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Yes their feathers are like silk and much finer than normal feathers. They aren't water proof either, so when they have a mousebird bath they get absolutely soaked :hehe:
I always feels so sorry for all the wild mousebirds when it rains for days over here. Here is a picture of one of my mousebirds having a bath in a tot glass :bounce3:
FB_IMG_1504174058846.jpg

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute! The bath in the glass pic is precious.

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
OMG!!! So cute! What are they like personality wise?

snada

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
@Featheredfuffs All 3 of mine have different personalities. Both my females are soft, gentle and are very cuddly, my male is naughty and gets over excited when he is out the cage. All 3 of them have different food favorites and one of my females Click loves anything that is wet, she will bath in just about anything :hehe:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
And these are adult animals so soft? I must find out more about these cuties! :cantsee:

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
@Featheredfuffs All 3 of mine have different personalities. Both my females are soft, gentle and are very cuddly, my male is naughty and gets over excited when he is out the cage. All 3 of them have different food favorites and one of my females Click loves anything that is wet, she will bath in just about anything :hehe:
Oh wow... Seriously tempted. Maybe when I build my outdoor aviary in the spring... :heart::wbmousebird:

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
These mousebirds are so freaking cute!! OMG! They look like the dust mites from the move Spirited Away or My Neighbor Totoro. Sooooo adorable!