• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Customer Referrel Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyanimal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Delta
Starting now until the end of the year, I am offering a Customer Referrel Program. This program is for my customers (those who have placed an order with me). If a customer refers someone to my site and they complete an order, then the customer will get 10% off their next order. Placing an order with me means a complete order and complete payment.

For new customers, once you complete your first order, then you will then fall into the "customer referrel program" category and you can also start getting discounts by referring people. The same goes for the customers that are referred to me, once they place an order, they are also then eligible to be in the "customer referrel program".

You can refer as many people as you like but there are exceptions on how the discounts can be applied:
- applied before shipping is added
- cannot be applied on any pending orders, has to be a brand new order for discount
- each referrel completed means 10% discount on one order at a time only. For example: 4 referels that have completed an order, you will get 4 orders with 10% off, you WILL NOT get 40% off the next order.
-you cannot pick and choose which order the 10% is applied to, it will automatically be discounted on the next order. Further discounts will also be applied on next orders as well.

If you qualify for a discount, you can do one of two things (1) contact me via email to place your order and I can send you a revised invoice for payment or (2) go ahead and place order via my website and I will refund you the difference of 10% when order is complete. Remember, 10% prior to shipping.

The referrel program ends on December 31st but if you have a 10% discounts available to you, they will not expire on the same date. They will carry forward until they have been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.