1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Custom charms I love

Discussion in 'Comment Court' started by Mockinbirdiva, 9/18/18.

1. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Andrea
    I had ordered some custom laser engraved charms for my jewelry making and thought... hummmm... some of the people on Avian Avenue might like to have their own personal charms for what ever you want. Maybe the name engraved of your favorite bird or one that has passed and you can keep them close to your heart on a necklace. I ordered from two different sources on Etsy ... Zia Findings and Bohemian Findings. They both offer different shapes in stainless steel charms. I did order a different charm from Bohemian findings that was long enough for me to have the coordinates of Murrells Inlet engraved for necklaces I sell at the gallery in Murrells Inlet. I just made this bracelet for the gallery with a custom engraved heart charm with "Seas the Day" on it. It's my seller name at the gallery. The other photo is the pendant with the coordinates engraved on it. Any hoo... thought I would share this in case any of you want your own personal charms. I have no affiliation with either of these shops on etsy ... I appreciated their great service! Prices are very reasonable and I was able to use a font of my choice that Zia Findings didn't have on their list. They both have tons of charms with different sayings too. Have fun poking around their shops!

(note.. on the bracelet.. I hadn't clipped the tails of the stretch cord yet... just in case you wondered what those "thingies" were. :) )

TerraVerdeSeastheDay.jpg TerraVerde SeastheDay 3.jpg
    MI Coord Necklace .JPG
    MI Coord 3.jpg

2. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    OOH they are beauties.

TikiMyn and Mockinbirdiva like this.
  3. Dona

Dona Jogging around the block

Dona
    Lovely and such a clever name! Seas the day!

TikiMyn and Mockinbirdiva like this.
  4. Mockinbirdiva

Andrea
    Thank you @Lady Jane ! I'm in a "charming" mood! :D I made a couple of bracelets with authentic coins too! The hammered copper charm in the first photo of the orange agate bracelet with the Seychelles Tuna coin is actually a penny I hammered. Planning on making some good luck bracelets with the pennies.

GreenAgate Seahorse.jpg
    GreenAgate Seahorse2.jpg

Carnelian:Fish Bracelet1.JPG
    Carnelian:Fish Bracelet2.JPG

5. Mockinbirdiva

Andrea
    Thank you! I live near the ocean so it seemed appropriate!

Peachfaced, TikiMyn and Dona like this.
  6. TikiMyn

TikiMyn Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award

Robin
    Ooooo I just LOVE them! The coordinate is so original and so is SEAS the day! You are very creative! Love the Stones on the coordinate one too. Do you happen to have a website?

Mockinbirdiva likes this.
  7. Mockinbirdiva

Andrea
    I don't have a website. I really have no time to manage one so I only sell at a small gallery here in Murrells Inlet. Some things go pretty quickly. It's hard to keep up with all the supplies! I make necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I have too many interruptions here at home. The coordinate necklace is made with tiny 3mm czech fire polished beads and the large blue bead above the pendant is czech glass too. The chain is hand made by myself wire wrapping and linking each bead to cut short links of chain. Time consuming but worth it to have just what I want when I make something.

TikiMyn likes this.
  8. TikiMyn

TikiMyn Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award

Robin
    You have Some crazy talents!:faint: That is so awesome:xflove:

9. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    So pretty!!!

10. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard Moderator Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting!

Sadie
    I love your color choices. Just beautiful!! :heart:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)