• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Crystal's Bird Toys Moving Update...Pre-Ordering Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystaljam

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
Although CBT supplies are at their new location, we're still awaiting the big move of our furniture this upcoming Saturday, and much unpacking is going to ensue over the next few days into the weekend.

It's taking all my strength not to unpack CBT and start creating away! Darn logic prevails!

Even though we're not opening for creating new orders until next weekend, we do have a line up of orders already placed since we closed shop on September 1st - we DO recommend ordering in advance if you'd like a better spot in the CBT queue! We WILL be creating a few more Fall themed toys and adding them to our site upon reopening, but these toys can easily be added to your orders via a Paypal Invoice.

My wrists are thankful for the break, but I so miss creating!

Your patience and business is greatly appreciated! :heart:

Crystal

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Don't worry, taking a break can be rewarding but then when back into it, then you might feel overwhelmed especially if orders are already lined up and waiting. Happy unpacking everything, I know it takes a while to get all things into their places. Have fun in your new house!! We have not moved since 1982 so I would highly dread if for some reason we moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.