• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Crow's Siggys!

Marvel_ous

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trinity
So, uhh, I recently discovered I really like drawing parrots. I'll probably only take one or two at a time, but I'm opening up digitally drawn signature requests! Some examples of my art (Grainy quality on them because I messed up importing, I've figured it out now):
download (20).png download (21).png download (33).png Also @faislaq the first two may or may not be for you

To request a signature, please post or link me to a picture of each of the birds you would like in your signature, a background image for your signature (Or if you'd like a transparent background) and let me know the positions, poses, and expressions you'd like! Each signature takes me anywhere between a day or two and a week depending on my schedule and the complexity of the particular signature, so if this gets a lot of attention, it may take a while for me to get around to you.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
My baby Buzzy boy! :xflove:

But Luv Bug looks too innocent. :laugh: Just ask @HolliDaze. :D

KatelynDeanne

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
20181115_011301.jpg
I would Love for you to draw Lucy!! I need a new siggy. I like that shes holding a grape. Transparent background will be fine. And just whatever expression you think! Shes a sweet girl, but also a stinker so either expression will do. You cant go wrong. LOL

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Those are very detailed pictures Trinity.
I really love the pics of both Buzz and Luv Bug and I cannot wait to see your picture of Lucy :)

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
65079C48-F867-455D-9E46-84EBCE02FAD4.png
If you have the time I would love a pic of Burt, I’m happy to let you decide how the finished pic should look. :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Awesome picture. Looking forward to see the others.

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Hello! Your art is beautiful. If you have time, if you could do Tibs (Jenday) and Sam Axe (Scarlet Macaw) I'd appreciate it. Either way, I look forward to seeing your art!

Transparent background would be great.

Attachments

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
Trying to figure out how to make it my signature. Help guys! LOL

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Wow Trinity, that is an excellent job!

I love it. Thank you :)

Nighthawk0123

Strolling the yard
Those look stunning :)

If you have the time could you draw Kaz, Sky, Rowan, Tweety and Jinx?

Pics are linked below - I know that you may have a busy schedule so I don't mind waiting a few weeks :)

Some special requests (you do NOT have to if you don't want to): A tree/branch background?, The budgies eating millet, Kaz waving and Jinx (the blue lovie) preening Tweety (the yellow)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Attachments

Last edited:

Marvel_ous

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trinity
Alright! It might be a while before it's completed, but I can totally do it! I won't be too active this week, and gone the next, camp then vacation. I'll be back fully Friday of next week!

Ah, and @KatelynDeanne, you have to first copy the image address, then when you go in to edit your signature, click on the little image icon, and paste in the signature. (If you did it right, the paste should end with a .png or jpg!)

Ashtyn Mccoy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ashtyn Mccoy
hello!! if it won't be too much to ask for can you make a signature of my baby jupiter? if it's too much you don't have to or i can wait as long as you need! if it is alright i would like him to have the same stance and face as he does in the picture with a translucent background, thank you
upload_2019-7-25_21-54-9.jpeg