• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Craiglist finds - yeeee haw

Status
Not open for further replies.

susand

Jogging around the block
Real Name
susan
We've been posting the past couple of months looking for a double macaw cage (for makala) along with a larger cage w/smaller bar's (for PoGo) also gym or parrot tree..

I got a email response from someone Im going to meet on Tuesday (weather permitting)

The grey stand, where hoping will be May'len stand (and get her out of a cage during the day) or for PoGo (to get out of a cage during the day) & the green x-tra cage top (which WILL be steam cleaned before coming in *yuckie dirty* but he said its clean now* is for all to come into the bed room with Laura & I - to play!

Getting both for $100.00 plus im giving a bit of a tip for gas because he's going to meet us

Attachments

susand

Jogging around the block
Real Name
susan
Does anyone know the company that makes the grey stand? I know ive seen it before - is it a foraging station or ...

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I believe both pieces are from Avian Adventures. The green one is the playtop from what looks to be an Avian Adventures Mediana cage, judging by it's size.

susand

Jogging around the block
Real Name
susan
Are they safe & good company? Yes - the top is from a cage they bought that came with a interchangable top? So he said - and they decided the dome. Since have been moving the top around for a play area for there grey.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
yes that is a good company I use avian adventure cages and will be buying another when my income tax refund comes in :hug8:I just love the removable play tops

Status
Not open for further replies.