• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Could someone draw my bird?

geobion

Meeting neighbors
He isnt dead, just sick and blind, he is rehomed, here he is.

Last edited:

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Your post is very confusing. You speak of him in the past tense (he had no name) and referred to him as dead, but say he's not deceased.

Thinking positively: Has he seen your Avian vet yet? I hope you're able to get help for him and he begins to feel better soon.

I don't see anything in his cage, do you have it set up for him so he's comfortable? What is he eating? Telling us a little bit about his personality may help with name suggestions.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Is the budgie alive or is he dead? There is a huge difference between sick and dead. Blind and sick does not make him dead. He needs vet care a whole lot more than a name.

You really should not even be considering getting another bird until the problems of this baby are resolved.

geobion

Meeting neighbors
Your post is very confusing. You speak of him in the past tense (he had no name) and referred to him as dead, but say he's not deceased.

Thinking positively: Has he seen your Avian vet yet? I hope you're able to get help for him and he begins to feel better soon.

I don't see anything in his cage, do you have it set up for him so he's comfortable? What is he eating? Telling us a little bit about his personality may help with name suggestions.
We have. We gave the bird to the vet, and a new owner is taking care of him.

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
You could say that he was rehomed. Then we would know that he doesn't live with you.
It is nice that you want to do a signature of him.

geobion

Meeting neighbors
Thanks. I shouldve said that. Ill redo the post. But i cant change the name unfortunately

Karen

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We have. We gave the bird to the vet, and a new owner is taking care of him.
My heart would like to believe that but your previous posts say otherwise.

New here, joined because im looking for a new bird, and my old one died ;c (we got him for free on craigslist, he went blind..) Where can I adopt a conure in Raleigh, NC?
Looking for under $200 or 250, if you could get me a better deal, since my 1st bird died, that would be great.
:ysgcc:Young birds if possible:ysgcc:

Also Raleigh is fine, but it cant be Charlotte, im like 3 hours away from there.

geobion

Meeting neighbors
Sorry. I did rehome him, but i just didnt say that in the other ones. I will edit them.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
One of the mods or administrators can change the title of this thread.
@Macawnutz

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
??????????????