• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cosmo pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissasparrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She looks soooo happy and proud of herself at the same time.

You have to tell me, how does she not reach over and destroy the blinds, wood work or the wall with being right next to them?

Just gotta love those Hy's
She doesn't bother the wall too much. Now the mini blinds are another story. I'm slowly converting to window film and thinking about putting some very light curtains around it. The mini blinds are just bad news around birds. Every single one of them in the house has holes in them, slats missing or have just been totally destroyed. The whole crew including the Hy just has to eat them.

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
She doesn't bother the wall too much. Now the mini blinds are another story. I'm slowly converting to window film and thinking about putting some very light curtains around it. The mini blinds are just bad news around birds. Every single one of them in the house has holes in them, slats missing or have just been totally destroyed. The whole crew including the Hy just has to eat them.
At least the blind is still hanging on the window! When I replaced the glass in all my windows I got the type with that film in it already and they only windows that have any treatments on them is my bedroom.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:omg: She's absolutely STUNNING! :heart:

Birds4me

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Carol
Cosmo is an absolutely stunning bird. I just love the way it looks like they are always smiling.

ArloDuncan

Real Name
Steve
She is truly Gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.