• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Coolbird Siggy Requests

BirdyLove

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Here are some of my siggies:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Requests would make me smile!! :hug8: :D

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
Oooh!! :heart2::heart2::heart2:!! Ill have to get some good pics of my birdies!!

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
I'll have one too for my Ipad backround or front lock. Here are pictures if you are willing to make one.:)
image.jpg
Firdy Firdy num num
image.jpg
Lola
image.jpg
Paris

Thanks, take as much time as you like. And for the theme, can you surprise me?;)
Thanks Milly

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Hi Milly,

I would love a background with palm trees or coco palms in the background or something feminine. Thank you!

Here's Rosie:

View attachment 193771
Hi Rosie Bird,

Would it be ok if I get a photo wher you can see Rosie's feet?? If not, no biggy! Thx Milly, Xxxx :) :)

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Milly, can I give you a bit of advice? That photo of Rosie is awesome. What I do in instances where feet are cut off (or some other body part) is go to Google Images, and type in 'Cockatoo'. I'll search until I find a photo of a bird in a similar stance. I'll try and use the exact same species of the bird I'm working on so that feet/feathers/et... match. I'll 'borrow' the feet from another photo, match them to the one I'm working on, and voila! Rosie with feet.

Most people never even realise I've 'completed' a cut off part of the body, they just think how beautiful their bird is. But that small step does wonders to complete an already beautiful bird.

RosieBird

Hi Milly,

That is the photo resized unfortunately I did not include her feet, because I had to be that close to her to get some light on her face. And I was only focused on her face, crest and wind blowing through her shoulder feathers. Poor bird has no feet lol. Could you work with this photo maybe using only the shoulders up or should I submit others for you :) Thank You so much.

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Hi Milly,

That is the photo resized unfortunately I did not include her feet, because I had to be that close to her to get some light on her face. And I was only focused on her face, crest and wind blowing through her shoulder feathers. Poor bird has no feet lol. Could you work with this photo maybe using only the shoulders up or should I submit others for you :) Thank You so much.
No worries, I know what to do! :highfive:
Milly, can I give you a bit of advice? That photo of Rosie is awesome. What I do in instances where feet are cut off (or some other body part) is go to Google Images, and type in 'Cockatoo'. I'll search until I find a photo of a bird in a similar stance. I'll try and use the exact same species of the bird I'm working on so that feet/feathers/et... match. I'll 'borrow' the feet from another photo, match them to the one I'm working on, and voila! Rosie with feet.

Most people never even realise I've 'completed' a cut off part of the body, they just think how beautiful their bird is. But that small step does wonders to complete an already beautiful bird.
Thanks a lot!! :D:dance4:

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly

I tried becky but I couldn't find anything, non of them match! :(