• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cool playstand!

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
I live on an apple orchard, and this winter a large branch fell from one of our apple trees. My step-dad had it in storage, and didn't really what to do with it, so I got out the saw and turned it into a wall-mountable play-stand:D
It's a bit to big for my household, so I'm thinking I'm going to donate it to my local parrot rescue, use it for teaching my baby squirrels how to climb (my mom and I are wildlife rehabilitators). Does anyone else have any ideas?:)

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You would probably be better off keeping it for the squirrels that you and your mother rehabilitate. It is nothing against you, but many rescues do not take wood from outside as they are afraid of disease transmission.

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
You would probably be better off keeping it for the squirrels that you and your mother rehabilitate. It is nothing against you, but many rescues do not take wood from outside as they are afraid of disease transmission.
Yeah, that makes sense! And it's hard to transport it anyway:) I'm going to have some very happy squirrels!