• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Conures and Baskets, or how to go broke fast!

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
I bought a few of these little seagrass baskets to put Cheddar and Riti's foot toys in They aren't real pricy, I have much going for me and that's good. On the right is a new one on the left is the remains of the one I put in Cheddar cage after ONE DAY. He was a busy little guy.

Baskets.jpg

Last edited:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I just bought $70 of large sea grass mat $6ea. Each mat gets destroyed in one day... after they have fun rolling around in it. Can't even make out the bottom of the cage because all I see is sea grass. Last me about a week if they are good boys and deserve a replacement o_O

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
More candidates for Team Destructo!!!!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Check out your local resale shops for wicker baskets. I can get them for 10 cents to $1 each depending on size! :)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Wow...none of the cheeks do that much damage. Hmmm, maybe Maks would like one. Recently switched rooms and re-organized...I have oodles of baskets that were stashed in multiple places. I just cannot function unless I can see everything in one glance.

BrianB

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
My green cheek likes popsicle sticks. I save mine and put them through a rubber handing ball that has holes in it. She goes to work tearing them up. Gives me a reason to eat more popsicles.