• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Conjure fluffed up

AusulKiin

Moving in
Real Name
Mark
I dont know if this is the right place to post this I dont use forums often so I'm pretty clueless but my GCC has been fluffed up a lot the past few days, its summer but the last few days have been a little colder than usual and I think he is at the start of a molt is this normal or is it still something to be worried about?

He still has a very big appetite has enough strength to climb and play and still wants to leave his cage and explore.

I'm just very paranoid about keeping him safe

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
Bump

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
It may be fine but if your concerned it’s always good to take him to a avian vet. Even if he’s ok at least your minds at rest!

ConureTiel

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Since you also posted recently about your bird sleeping on the bottom of the cage, I suggest that, despite the good appetite, etc. you go ahead and take the bird to the avian vet. Birds' conditions can worsen rapidly. Better safe than sorry, and better to put your mind at ease than continue to worry if it's not anything serious. Thinking of you and your little one!