• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Confused

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Hey @Macawnutz a while ago I ordered a swing from you and recently I got an email asking to review it, the package hasn’t arrived yet though, I hope this doesn’t mean the package got lost or delivered to the wrong address :scared3:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh yah, it went to AU. :laugh: That would take longer than 8 days so confusion solved. However, tracking says "Missed delivery - Scheduled for another delivery attempt today"

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
How would they miss it? They just put it in my mail box :rofl: I’m still at work, when I get home do you think it will be there? Since it says scheduled for delivery today?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Now I feel left out.....I don’t recall getting the email to review the products I bought.

I probably did and have just forgotten, I hope. My reviews for everything would have to be five stars or above!! Burt absolutely loved everything he got from there.

I hope you can get home in time to pick your package up (unless they left it at the door like they seem to do in this new house I’ve moved to :/)

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Usually they just leave it at the door. It’s still not here.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hmmmm, will it fit in your mailbox? :laugh:

I really do not know how AU handles mail delivery but I'm sure you could call or take the tracking number to your local post office and pick it up, no?

Now I feel left out.....I don’t recall getting the email to review the products I bought.

I probably did and have just forgotten, I hope. My reviews for everything would have to be five stars or above!! Burt absolutely loved everything he got from there.

I hope you can get home in time to pick your package up (unless they left it at the door like they seem to do in this new house I’ve moved to :/)

You can review any of the toys right from the store front. Just login to your account. :D

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Usually if they can’t deliver it to your house for whatever reason they leave a little card saying you have a package!, pick it up at this post office.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I wish I could tell you more.

This is all it says.

May 21, 2019, 11:43 am
Missed delivery - Scheduled for another delivery attempt today
AUSTRALIA
Your item could not be delivered on May 21, 2019 at 11:43 am in AUSTRALIA due to a missed delivery. It is scheduled for another delivery attempt today.