• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Collies Mac & Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wooden Parrot

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Barbara
Heres some pic's of two of the non bird loves of my life, Mac & Molly. Mac is about 4 now and we got him from the NJ Collie Resue when he was two (he's the Sable & white one) and then there's Molly who is about 9 now, we got her at age 4 from a breeder (shes the white tri colored). I've always had Collies and these two are great dogs, but then they all have been. Molly ignors our fid's but Mac likes them. The fids seem to like him too and I have to watch or they will start playing together and well, Macs just to big and the fid's beaks just to sharp. Even my non tame birds will walk right up to Mac and several of them drop food for him when he begs!
Thats me with the two dogs and the main love of my life (my hubby, Doug) with Molly.:hug8:

Attachments

newf

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Very beautiful dogs you have. Thank you for sharing their pictures.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Stunning dogs and gorgeous pictures. I have loved collies since I was young and they're probably my second all-time favorite breed. :cool10:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I adore collies. Mac looks like my Tippy.

Ginger

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Heres some pic's of two of the non bird loves of my life, Mac & Molly. Mac is about 4 now and we got him from the NJ Collie Resue when he was two (he's the Sable & white one) and then there's Molly who is about 9 now, we got her at age 4 from a breeder (shes the white tri colored). I've always had Collies and these two are great dogs, but then they all have been. Molly ignors our fid's but Mac likes them. The fids seem to like him too and I have to watch or they will start playing together and well, Macs just to big and the fid's beaks just to sharp. Even my non tame birds will walk right up to Mac and several of them drop food for him when he begs!
Thats me with the two dogs and the main love of my life (my hubby, Doug) with Molly.:hug8:
They are lovely:heart:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Such beautiful dogs!!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.