• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Coco’s First...

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Coco has had a really good life when it comes down to socializing and anything, but her diet left something desired! Mainly seed, chips and bread, with a sip of coffee and coke here and there...

So since today all the birds are getting chop! Coco has her belly full allready :) Luka is a bit more carefull, and so are my little sweet pea’s, but we’re hopefull :)

Attachments

Snowghost

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
How who would feed a parrot that kind of diet? You're lucky, Paco won't go near chop...sigh. I love you stainless steel counter!

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Well, sometimes i think in Europe we are behind the times :) This elderly man fed Coco with all the best intentions and love :) so i suppose it could be worse!

Snowghost

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Oh I understand. Paco's previous owner fed him Hartz's parrot food. You may not be familiar with it in your country. Its garbage food and Hartz was in trouble I believe for selling ineffective products. His owner meant well, she just didn't take the time to educate herself on what a parrot's diet requires. The pet industry angers me with them selling ignorant people junk food. The average person still thinks birds eat bird seed. Soo sad. Glad Coco has you now.