• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Clouds

Besides sunsets, sunrises and everything in between, I love taking photos of clouds as they drift overhead. The changes which occur with each passing moment show the spectrum of light in many different hues. The beauty of a cloud is that it is never the same for more than a moment.

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
I agree they are beautiful. I do enjoy just watching the clouds glide overhead on a nice summer day. But I must ask, out of my own curiosity, what sparked the idea to make a thread about it? :) Just wondering :)

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
I agree they are beautiful. I do enjoy just watching the clouds glide overhead on a nice summer day. But I must ask, out of my own curiosity, what sparked the idea to make a thread about it? :) Just wondering :)
I was always captivated with clouds as a young child, when I grew older and flew through them (in a jet ) I was even more captivated by their beauty. I find beauty in all which I photograph. Why not have a thread about them? I will post rippled clouds after the Shavuot holiday. I live 500 meters from the sea,nature is all around me, beauty , both ancient and modern, and the clouds are part of the beauty.

Lex123

Rollerblading along the road
They are beautful! Great pics!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew