• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Clicker training question

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
Wow just caught up on this, you guys are really blowing through the training :party:
Pichu is such a smarty I’m sure it will continue to go well! And good luck with the harness training too :)

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Wow just caught up on this, you guys are really blowing through the training :party:
Pichu is such a smarty I’m sure it will continue to go well! And good luck with the harness training too :)
Thanks! He wasn't interested today though. Nutriberry didn't have the same appeal maybe, or he just wanted so much to visit yet another kitchen cabinet, anyway we didn't do much. Then my son came home so we'll take it up later on.
I thought my kids were coming home tomorrow evening, seems their dad had other plans.. I love when he doesn't bother telling me... :meh:

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Pichu is obsessed with the cabinets isn’t he? Lol I’m sure he’ll get back into it though :)

Sorry about the ex - that doesn’t sound fun. At all.

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Pichu is obsessed with the cabinets isn’t he? Lol I’m sure he’ll get back into it though :)
Yes he is. And if he is in the mood of going into one of them, there's little point to try and get him to do anything else :yapyap: