• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Clicker training Lennerd

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Has been a failure lol. My first problem is he isn't very treat motivated. I've tried sunflower seeds, freeze dried fruits, nutriberries with complete failure. He does like coconut oil which isn't something they get a lot, but if I even move the tub he gets excited and turns into the most well behaved angel bird every. Like coooommmme on Lennerd I can't spoon feed you coconut oil every time you do something right. I'm gonna go to MoM's organic to get some pistachios to try maybe some walnuts too. He has been by far the most stubborn fid to train. Also he has been mad aggressive lately. I'm fine with him not being a bird I can handle (although I do miss my cuddle buddy) my problem is anytime he even attempts to go after me Uchtred opens a can of whoop a** on him. I also need to make a better T-stick, one that will keep my hands and fingers shielded from a lunging velociraptor. All well we will eventually work things out.

20180613_160430_HDR.jpg Picture of my beautiful, sassy Uchtred(bcc) with her grumpy, jerkface (but so stinking cute) sibling Lennerd.

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Very cute! :heart::heart: