• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Claudé's Bird-day Celebration

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Pic #2 makes me want to scritch the birthday boy's belly. :heart: He looks so soft!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:bounce7::birthday::bounce7:
What a cutie! Have fun with your new toys Claude!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pic #2 makes me want to scritch the birthday boy's belly. :heart: He looks so soft!
Not a birthday boy's belly but a birthday girl's belly. :D She does have a lot of orange for a female red-bellied parrot but not the solid orange like the males. I thought she was a male, too, at first but then realized that her beak size, body size and head shape weren't consistent with my males and when she molted out for the first time it was confirmed that she was not a "he". Name is confusing, too, because people think it's Claude but it's Claudé (Claw-day). I liked the name "Claude" and tried to "feminize" it. Her original name was Brat 2 and her sister was Brat 1. :laugh:

:bounce7::birthday::bounce7:
What a cutie! Have fun with your new toys Claude!

They are currently hanging untouched in her cage which is typical for her. She'll probably play with them at some point.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Not a birthday boy's belly but a birthday girl's belly. :D She does have a lot of orange for a female red-bellied parrot but not the solid orange like the males.
I thought "his" tummy wasn't as bright as the males' usually are, but I wasn't going to judge. ;) Happy birthday, Claudé. :ballerina:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I thought "his" tummy wasn't as bright as the males' usually are, but I wasn't going to judge. ;) Happy birthday, Claudé. :ballerina:

Maybe she is a "weakly" colored male. :laugh: Different coloration with all the females: one more orange, one more grey and one more green.

zack3.jpg

Brother Zack.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Aww happy birthday, lil girl! What a cutie!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
:birthday::cakegirl::bdaycandle::bdayparty::greet6::happybirthday: That last picture is so precious, little floofy girl:heart:

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
Aww, Happy Hatchday! The last pic is what Slade looks like and I wasn't sure what it meant, I asked the foster and said it's his happy pose and low and behold it is. He will do it when I talk to him and get all excited and happy then run over for scritches. He's so hard to read, the goof.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww, Happy Hatchday! The last pic is what Slade looks like and I wasn't sure what it meant, I asked the foster and said it's his happy pose and low and behold it is. He will do it when I talk to him and get all excited and happy then run over for scritches. He's so hard to read, the goof.
She is excited but more often than not when she does that she will bite. She calms down quickly, though.

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
She is excited but more often than not when she does that she will bite. She calms down quickly, though.
I still have no clue when he will bite sometimes. Yesterday we were doing our normal routine, which he is hormonal and we still aren't on the same page regardless, but he surprised me when he went head down, wings up, open beak charge at my arm as I was getting out his water. He didn't get me, but, it scared me haha. Then later when I was giving him scritches through the bars before bed he went to attack my finger but got the bars and attacked hard. I think once he's not hormonal anymore things will get easier. . .or I at least hope.

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Happy BirdDay Claude. You are such a cutey :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Happy hatchday Claude!❤

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Happy Birthday you adorable girl! ♥ :bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle: