1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Christmas gift for a bourke

Discussion in 'Aussie Grass Parrots Lane' started by Appolosmom, 11/27/18.

1. Appolosmom

Appolosmom Sprinting down the street

Bev
    I have read that Bourke don't usually play with toys so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what would be a good Christmas present for him thanks

SandraK and faislaq like this.
  2. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Karen
    He's s singer so he might like a bell or something with bells? Or maybe a stainless skewer you could put his veggies on as a shredding toy? :xmasunwrap2: Whatever you get Sweetpea, we're gonna need some pics. :joyful: He's too cute!

SandraK likes this.
  3. Monica

Monica Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Monica
    The little bourke I picked up didn't get the memo about toys! ;) Caught her in an upper corner of a cage where there's no perch chewing away at a toy!

Toy mainly made out of sisal rope, thin wooden slats and cardboard.

faislaq likes this.
  4. Appolosmom

Appolosmom Sprinting down the street

Bev
    thanks Monica never had a bourke before was at a loss I have no problem with my other birds had them for years and know their likes and dislikes he sure is a sweetheart he sings quite a bit in the morning and just before he goes to bed in the evening

Monica and faislaq like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)