• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Chewy is soooo sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
I had a kind of a rough morning, I hate cleaning and that's what my roommate wanted to do right when she woke up. IT's really ok it needed to be done. But then my father called and said he wasn't coming over till tomorrow. Well we called him to see what time he needed to be here. And he said that he wasn't coming till tomorrow.
So I finally just broke down and cried. Chewy started dancing in his cage and I went over and asked if he would like to step up. He did it as calmly as he has ever done it before. I Was surprised usually he just moves away or jumps on me. This time he moved away a little then came back and then stepped up very gently onto my arm and went up to my shoulder and put his beak into my face and just nuzzled me. Then I took him out of the room and he continued to behave and sit on my shoulder.
He did the most surprising thing. He didn't Poop on me!!!!!! I was like yay because I had to go to Wal-Mart. I held him for a good half hr too....so maybe I just missed the poop or its on the floor or couch or whatever lol. I will of Course hold him more as the day goes by.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
It is amazing how our fids can pick up our energy as we go through the day. I'm so glad Chewy was there to give you comfort, he's a good Too...

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
They seem to know when you are upset. What a good boy Chewy.

musskulls

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jessica
Awww, how adorable. Reminds me of my cockatiel I had when I was little. We would hang out and cuddle all day.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
What a sweet heart, doing his best to make mommy feel better. :heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award