• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Cheeky pics

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Just because.
I realized all my posts have been about Coco lately so it's time to give the boys the stage. Watson is still so shy. He quickly runs to hide behind Cricket whenever he sees the camera. Cricket is always a ham, no lack of confidence there!
rps20180716_233909_719.jpg rps20180716_233948_706.jpg
rps20180716_234306_310.jpg

pardalote

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Michelle
DAW! They are both cuties! Watson looks really cheeky/naughty! :rolleyes: I love it :D

(BTW I always wonder whether they are named after Watson and Crick, or whether that's a coincidence...)

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
(BTW I always wonder whether they are named after Watson and Crick, or whether that's a coincidence...)
That is so funny! I got Cricket first (as a baby) and named him after a chirping noise he makes that sounds like "cricket." Watson came to me as a re-home and already had his name so it was just a coincidence.

I work at a university in research administration and many scientists have commented on their names. I had no idea what they were talking about and had to go and google it. After that, I just started saying, yeah, I planned that, 'cause I'm just that clever ;).

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Such cute cheeky cheekies.

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
So cute they melt my heart!! :heart::faint: I love what a ham Cricket is!! Watson is such a shy cutie :xflove:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:xflove::xflove: