• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cheddar has been ban from my shoulder

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
At least until I get his nails trimmed Thursday. Man seems like I just had his nails done. I tried to file them down but no go as he just will not sit still. I was able to clip ONE after trying for a couple of hours. I guess I need 5 hands to do this and I ran out at 2. Riti will be getting her nails trimmed as well. Hers are just as sharp as Cheddar's are but she doesn't dig in and deeply as he does.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Their nails get so sharp! I'm always getting scratches. So I just tell people I do a lot of gardening! Lol

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I have to keep Burt’s nails short....he has a thing for sneaking one of his toes into my ear canal. Not fun at all especially when the nails are sharp.

Farlie

Real Name
Rick

Dgh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dana
My parrotlet's are way worse than my conures. They are like needles had issues with that and nips today as I wore a sleeveless with some crochet fringe. Some swollen, sore, and raw shoulder skin!!!! Only on the right???:loltears: My parrotlet will go to my vet with my conure and I will then have them done every 6 months. He doesn't trust hands much yet and I don't want her to be mad at me. Let them hate the vet! 0522191931a.jpg