• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cheap but fun home made toys

janicedyh

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
I am so lucky Nelson loves anything and everything I put on his play top....literally...anything. Both little ones are crazy about toilet papers rolls, there are so many things you can do with them. Nelson's favorite thing lately is a cereal box. Cut off one end and cut a circle out for him to crawl into and its his heaven for the day.
This is another thing I call his punching bag. Its just a small water bottled filled with left over straws from toys but you can put anything in them. What are your favorite cheap home made toys? We love to spend money on great birdie toys but they go through them fast. The guys do have their "real" toys but sometimes a box or a bottle is exactly what they want SAM_0118.JPG

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Sweet Pea favorite thing in the world is water bottle caps. she plays foot hockey with them, knocks them off her shelf and looks at me like pick them up please.

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
Delilah loves colored pencils! If you spread them out, she'll have a field day throwing them around and nibbling them.

Looking forward to some DIY ideas!:fairy:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
It's amazing how much fun they can really have with the simplest things. :joyful: Reminds me of when we were kids, playing in with big boxes.