• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Chatroom???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggBaddWolf

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lonnie
How about integrating a chatroom with the forum where members can chat in real time :confused:

greymatron

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Nicole
I agree, that would be an awesome improvement to this site. It'd be so much fun.:dancing:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I believe this was brought up at one time but there is no way to moderate so would not be possible. If there is anything new on that I am sure an Admin can comment.

AmberMuffinz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I've seen chatrooms incorporate ways to censor curse words and auto kick / ban people who spam the same message more than 3 times in a row or something. Perhaps that could be added in somehow to make this idea more plausible? I doubt anyone here would post anything crude or anything like that. You could also limit it to logged in members. Just some ideas!

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
I believe this was brought up at one time but there is no way to moderate so would not be possible. If there is anything new on that I am sure an Admin can comment.
It would be great for emergencies, but I agree there's probably no real way to monitor it.

It's upseting to know that just takes a couple people to ruin things for everyone.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I've seen chatrooms incorporate ways to censor curse words and auto kick / ban people who spam the same message more than 3 times in a row or something. Perhaps that could be added in somehow to make this idea more plausible? I doubt anyone here would post anything crude or anything like that. You could also limit it to logged in members. Just some ideas!
Thank you but as previously stated, we have decided not to add a chat room feature

Status
Not open for further replies.