• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Charlie Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
WOW is he cute! That is an awesome tank by the way. My mom was really into fish but it was always a little too much work for me!

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Thanks guys, yes he is pretty cute. Very friendly. Well I have three tanks and yes, it's a ton of work. My mom had a 10 gallon and I clean it for her. She only has guppies.

Faen

Hit the Road
LOL thats one reason why i dont have fish anymore, such a pain in the ••• to clean! Birds i can handle because you pop out the tray each day, and then scrub it down every week or every few weeks or so. Fish though you have to transfer them and so on and it;s just blah.... lol

Anyway to get back to the topic, you fishy is cute! He reminds me of Nemo in away even though i know am aware Nemo was a completely different kind of fish.... I don;t know it just reminds me of the part when nemo was stuck in the tank in the dentist's office. lol Ohh Nemo... haha Oh and i also love the little "hello" in the second pic. :)

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Oh yes, they can be a pain and it's costly. When a fish dies you have to get more. The good thing is pet smart gives you 2 weeks to return a fish if they die. But you have to bring the dead fish back in, yuck. But I've done it. So far my tanks are doing great. No deaths in years except a few guppies. So I have really stable aquariums now. Just took a long time to learn NEVER clean them as much as I did. I cleaned way too much. I think some people clean them too much. I just make sure I keep the front cleaned and scrubbed plus I have chinese algae eaters and a pleco.

Nemo would be a great name for him. I wish you had told me that before I name him.

Last edited:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
LOL thats one reason why i dont have fish anymore, such a pain in the ••• to clean! Fish though you have to transfer them and so on and it;s just blah.... lol
I never transfer my fish. You are doing water changes incorrectly if you do. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.