• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ceiling toys

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
May sound like a dumb question, but how do you hang things from the ceiling without drilling holes in it?

I'm wanting to hang a cargo net, orbit thingy (idk what's it's called, the round sphere thing that's made out of rope) and some large rope hoops. The rest can be put onto walls or cages but my mum doesn't want me to drill holes it. (Tbh I'd probably bring the ceiling down or burst a pipe :lol:).

The max weight they will hold are the two gcc but sometimes the budgies can be quite boisterous with toys.

Thanks in advance!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:bump7:

Reactions: Jas

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
There are 3m hooks that have a hook that will move with gravity, so I used those to hang a lot of stuff. I used the ones that hold half a pound, but I only have 1 budgie. They make ones that hold 3 pounds too.

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
i hung up toys using 2 shower curtain adjustable rods and 2 scarf hangers
View attachment 262550
That's actually a really cool idea, I shall look into it.

There are 3m hooks that have a hook that will move with gravity, so I used those to hang a lot of stuff. I used the ones that hold half a pound, but I only have 1 budgie. They make ones that hold 3 pounds too.
Okay, I shall have a nosey at our diy store an keep and an eye out.

:cheer: