• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cat Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I love the pics of Socksey where it looks like he's smiling for the camera! What beautiful cats! :cloud9: I'm just lost in the cuteness right now!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
This is Mr Whiskers, our 'yard cat' - he adopted us a couple of years ago and lives with the chickens and ducks - he doesn't bother them and we often see them all sunning together - this pic was taken from several feet away - he doesn't allow us to touch him, but we can get within a couple of feet now working in the yard and he doesn't run off

Cattoes7

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Debi
This is my beloved Mischief at approx 10 years old. I love this picture of him because he is just so gorgeous here. His feet are so big because he has extra toes. I love this cat beyond anything in the world. He is my heart :heart::heart:
IMG_0688.JPG

He's 19 now and has kidney disease but he's still hanging in there. He may not be quite as spry as he used to be and his coat isn't as pretty but he is still the most beautiful kitty in the world to me.
Taken about a month ago:
photomischief.JPG

This is Snoozy in the poof ball. He's 14. Well.. you can see why he is named Snoozy. Its all he does. The kitty with the orange is my baby Mouse, she is 7.
SDC10462.jpg

Attachments

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Awwwwww cats can be so precious when they are in pictures or sleeping....lol My cats anyways! They are evil little critters! Yet, I still manage to squeeze in some love for them!! :heart::heart::heart:

This is Kiki, the evil one. I raised her from 3 weeks old. She was going to be a feral cat if I hadn't taken her. Kiki will be 5 in October...I can't believe she will be 5!! wow.

This is Julie, my brothers cat. She was adopted from the animal shelter and is very bossy when it comes to "her" spot. She is about 6 years old.

This is Lady M. She is 20 years old. We have had her my whole life. We are the same age. She doesn't do much. She just lays there. But she's old, we have to give her a break. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.