• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cat Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I've seen all the bird roll calls. :) We should get a roll call of other critters as well! So let's see who else has feline masters running around and what they look like.

Mogwai, my strange tortie girl.

Morgan the calm one

The new kid on the block, Sparrow.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
All three are beautiful!

Matt

lindsey88

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
lindsey
Beautiful kitties! And omg Morgan is chubby. lol
Heres mine!
Midnight was my Fiancées cat before I met him, he is 12 years old.

Sophie was my cat before I met my fiancée she is 4 years old. She was adopted from my neighbors who had 4 litters at the same time. :confused:

as you can see they love each other
5578706506_4de7c5f707_z.jpg

Kiki the kitty that showed up on my doorstep starving and skinny. She was declawed and on her own for a long time. Poor baby was so scared.

AND Sam who was abandoned in the walmart parking lot when he was 3 1/2 weeks old. He is my baby.
6019825928_212992b417_z.jpg

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
Oh my. Kiki is just beautiful. :heart: They all are! I must say, I have a special place in my heart for black cats, we always had them growing up.

lindsey88

Real Name
lindsey
Thank you! I just love my kiki she is soooo sweet. She loves to cuddle and will rub on me and purr constantly if I ignore her.

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
No kitties here, but Sam is so pretty! :)

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
I love the second one! The white kitty is like "Mmmm comfy!!"

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
My pictures are on my other computer which is not working right now. I have 8 cats.

ApacheCat: female with white body, black markings on head and tail and L hock. She is the one in the picture with me.
Timothy Patrick Tiger: Orange tabby male, 25 lbs.
Max: pure white male, 20 lbs.
Chloe: Black/brown with orange tortie/tabby female.
Tigger: black/white/orange calico female, 20 lbs.
Inky: pure black female.
Velcro: long haired doll faced Persian typr build, blue and orange tortie, 3 years old, weighs 6 lbs.
TuxCat: black and white bicolor with Siamese type build, 3 years old, weighs only 4 lbs.

Attachments

Erin1979

Real Name
Erin
Buddy, we got him from a rummage sale when he was about 8 weeks old. He is 20lbs (maine coon mix) and has no teeth. He developed an incurable gum disease last year and it was either removing his teeth or his death. He does fine with no teeth and continues to eat solid food. He knows tricks (spin, beg and shake paw).

Bast, my husband found her in a parking lot when she was maybe 5 weeks old. She hates men with a passion.
I didn't do anything with her eyes, she is just that evil :heart:

Mr. Whiskers, my daughter found him outside one day, she thought he was dead. He was laying on the ground and wasn't moving, all bones (about 5lbs) and covered in fleas. I saw that he was still alive and took him to the vet. No one claimed him, so we adopted him and now he belongs to my mother. He is a very loving cat, but he still suffers some pain down his back. He's now about 15lbs and very spoiled, only cat that manages to get away with eating on the dining room table.
Terrible picture, but only one I could find. This was after one of his many surgeries (had tubes in his face).

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Not a great picture, but one of the few occasions that Simon ventured out from under the bed where he chooses to live. Believe it or not, these two never met until Wash was 4 years and Simon 2. I guess they were long lost brothers. :heart: It's the only reason Simon went from being a foster kitty to a permanent member of the family.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Casper and Jasmine! Then and now. :) They just turned 1 year old!!

They are brother and sister Siamese mixes I adopted from a shelter last year. Their coloring has really changed!

casper kitten.jpg jasmine kitten.jpg IMG_7959.jpg IMG_7957.jpg cats snuggling.jpg

My old girl Treasure. She's a 19 year old Tortie we took in when she was a wee one living on the streets.

treasure.jpg

Last edited:

Raizer

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shiloh
Heres a few older pics of our 5

Sandy's cat "Mr Kat", his mother was purebred Siamese and the father was 3/4 Siamese 1/4 blue Burmese

My cat "Spud", from the same litter as Mr Kat

Our sons Odie

Possum

And Pixie, we took her in after she had sat in at the pet shop for too long.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Splotch

Dozer

Ollie

Prince (he was a stray that we took in) R.I.P

Tom Tom

Socksy

Zamion

Jogging around the block
This is Anjelica. She's my Princess, and rules the house. She turned 8 this year.

View attachment 72506

This is Jaspar. He thinks it's funny to pin Anjelica down and bathe her. She tolerates it...at least for a few licks. He turned 2 this month.

View attachment 72507

Last edited:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I have 8 cats. Unfortunately all the pics are on film:eek:. I will try to get some and add them later.
Vincent-- grey tabby and white with a "dirty" nose. From Humane Society
Cyril-- grey tabby and white with a "clean" nose. Found as a few day old kitten and bottle fed
Nora-- black and white. Cyril actual biological sister bottle fed.
Claire-- we call her a tabbico long haired. She is a grey very dilute calico with some tabby markings. From a shelter
Wendell--Long haired Orange tabby from a shelter
Bert--Long haired White with a grey smudge on her forehead and tip of her tail. From a shelter
Dulcinea--medium to long haired siamese mix. From a shelter
Sally-- Long haired Sable colored. She looks black until you get her next to a true black then you realize she is actually very dark brown. Stray that showed up at work. She was in horrible shape. I took her to the vet to get her healthy and tried to find a home for her. That home ended up being mine.

mrstweet

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Isabella
Boothieman

Feather

Avenue Veteran
Leopold:
DSCF4250.jpg in_the_comfy_chair_by_birdwhispers-d37hpkf.jpg
I found Leopold limping down a road near my house. He was nothing more than fur and bones and had an injured forepaw. He was extremely afraid of most everyone. A year or two later, he's a plump and affectionate lapcat.

Woodrow:
comfy_kitty_by_birdwhispers-d37hop6.jpg 197963_212401668776946_100000213436150_946647_6435684_n.jpg
Woodrow is a laid-back fellow with a great sense of humor. My mom and I rescued him from the animal shelter six years ago. My mom, with no interest in the "plain tabby," was going to adopt a gorgeous black and white spotted cat, but on my request the shelter workers opened Woodrow's cage. He immediately jumped out and put his front legs around my neck in a big kitty hug, and we both knew he would not let go until he was safely home with us. He's been the best cat we've ever had.

Anakin:
DSCF4917.jpg DSCF4948.jpg
Anakin's a big goof off and we don't often see eye-to-eye. He came here as a cute little kitten, and has since grown into a demonic cat that will lunge at your legs and trip you for attention.

Zorro:
DSCF5380.jpg you_dare_disturb_me__by_birdwhispers-d37hs0v.jpg
Not the most photogenic of the four as I haven't managed to get a very satisfactory photo of him yet. He's Anakin's brother, and I don't think he's quite right in the head. He likes to flop down underfoot or wheel, squeeze through closing doors, and jump from high places. Quite frankly I'm amazed he hasn't gotten terribly hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.