• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Castiel has escaped!!! [UPDATE - FOUND!!]

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
WOOHOO!!!! Wonderful news :dance5::laughing12::dance5:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:yah:I'm so happy you found Castiel! I know how relieved you are, and I'm sure he is happy to be home too!
:woot2:
I'm very sorry you got injured, and I'm glad you have Castiel to help you.:starshower1:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah it is still warm here in Georgia and the snakes are still cruising the woods. I got bit by a bunch of fire ants but I am so glad I didn't step on a viper. Eeeek!!!

:eeeek: A VIPER?

OMG, I don't mind snakes - the non venomous ones. The venomous ones? No thanks. You are BRAVE!

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
Man, I had a VA appointment today. I got half way there and it started raining so hard I couldn't see the road 10 feet in front of me so I had to turn around and come home. Only to find a 12 car pile up going the other direction. Talk about a miserable trip.

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
We used the "double door" system when I had Miyetti at our last apartment. The second door being a curtain. Here in the RV with TD we have to be satisfied with a double check system...and not just on bird safety! So glad this one made it home! @Castiel I'm glad you made it home as well. I'm a former grunt, engaged to a Vietnam Veteran Marine...we thank you for your service! Be well.
Thank you for your service as well. God bless.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Man, I had a VA appointment today. I got half way there and it started raining so hard I couldn't see the road 10 feet in front of me so I had to turn around and come home. Only to find a 12 car pile up going the other direction. Talk about a miserable trip.
I'm sorry that you missed your appointment but am glad that you had the good sense to turn around and go home.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My grandmother would have loved you! I had a tarantula, and everybody loses their minds over them - but unless you're allergic to the venom, a bite is not a big deal.

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
My grandmother would have loved you! I had a tarantula, and everybody loses their minds over them - but unless you're allergic to the venom, a bite is not a big deal.
I never got into arachnids but I did have a death stalker scorpion. I liked having deadly pets. :omg: Luckily I grew up some and survived my deadly pet phase.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Yeah I don't like driving in the rain but driving and you can't see 10 feet in front of you on an interstate is where I draw the line.
Unfortunately, not everyone is as sensible as you. I was headed to work a week ago. It was raining so I left early when there was a lull in the rain. On the parkway, there were actually accidents on both sides. Thankfully, not with as many cars and it looked like no one was injured.

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
Unfortunately, not everyone is as sensible as you. I was headed to work a week ago. It was raining so I left early when there was a lull in the rain. On the parkway, there were actually accidents on both sides. Thankfully, not with as many cars and it looked like no one was injured.
Yup, crazy people were passing me and I couldn't eve see where the lines on the road were at. People are insane.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Yup, crazy people were passing me and I couldn't eve see where the lines on the road were at. People are insane.
I can't imagine

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'm so glad you found her!! Thank you for your service too. :hug8: