• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cape parrot needs home MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Hi every body! I’ve not posted in quite awhile however a friend of mine is moving to Germany. He has a female Cape parrot. She is will be 2 in July. She can be nippy towards females. Seeing as she was raised solely by a single male she’s more adept to men. I do think, however, that she is still young enough to change her mind. I am in charge of rehoming her to the right person. Worst case scenario she’ll come live with me and I’ll continue to try to find her a good home. Asking 1500.00 but to the right person will be less. She comes with all her supplies and cage. I am in Livonia MI. If interested, please PM. I’ll check every few days. I would like to do a meet and greet. I cannot ship her. Thank you!

Attachments

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
They are such beautiful parrots. Hope the right person is here.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hope that a wonderful home can be found for her.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
She’s adorable! I hope you can find her the perfect home.

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
They are such beautiful parrots. Hope the right person is here.
I do to. I found two prospects so far. One is coming from Ohio for a meet and greet and the other from far upnorth here in MI. I’ve had many inquiries, and they keep coming, and phone interviews, however I want her to go to the right person. A forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.