• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can't make foottoys fast enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks Kathie~ Will do!:highfive:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
When I make foot toys for Archie and Ella (and its also VERY simple), I make a whole bunch, in another room, away from them :D Get them to beat up their cage toys a bit! And then I'll give them a couple foot toys each day to play with, but all at once. I'll take like 10 or so and scatter along their playtop, and then I go back out and make a couple more. They generally have gotten through and destroyed all the toys by the time I come back into the room (and Akira has a few remants that she is now playing with), but I have a stock to keep them occupied. Of course, the minute that I don't have time to make the foottoys (IE this entire last month) we go through my entire supply without so much as a blink.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Cute!! Can I make a suggestion? It may help "extend the life" of your foot toys. Tie a knot in between each bead. That way, they won't all drop to the floor at once. In fact, tie two knots in between a couple of the beads.
I was going to suggest the same thing...it helps a lot. More knots to untie!

Status
Not open for further replies.