• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can't find anything to buy

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a 40% off coupon for Kohl's and I usually find something to buy but so far not today. Wanted a Breville juicer but Breville brand is excluded from the promotion. Need a new toaster oven but not 100% sure what the interior of the ones I was considering are made of although most seem to have a non-stick interior. Looked at tennis shoes, dog beds, Aerogardens, lamps, area rugs, etc. Wish they sold die cutting machines because I want one of those. Other items I checked out are all excluded from promotions. There's nothing for birds.

Wasting too much time looking through their website. Store is nearby but don't feel like driving over there and wandering around the store. Guess I'll save my $$ and use it towards a die cutting machine.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I wound up purchasing 3 dog beds. My Lagotto doesn't have a bed so I got him one and the other beds for the smaller guys are old and need to be replaced. Figured the deal wasn't bad and I get $10 Kohl's cash which I'll use for something. Free shipping, too. Supposedly with the sale price on the beds (LOL...Kohls overprices things to begin with), the 40% discount and my $5 anniversary gift I saved $83.74. Thought I had some gift cards but had used the balance on those previously. Once again, nothing for me. :(

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Well it's the thought that counts! Lol