• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Canary neighbor update.

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Come to think of it, if I did take the birds, couldn't my threads here be taken as a sign of premeditation and only net me more trouble if I did go through with It?

Jas

Real Name
Jasmine
I suppose, you have already broken two laws by trespassing and stealing (if you went ahead and jumped the fence )

sheeluhwhet

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Gemma
Come to think of it, if I did take the birds, couldn't my threads here be taken as a sign of premeditation and only net me more trouble if I did go through with It?
Not sure if the situation can ever transpired to the examination of your social media activity, but yeah :grumpy:

Les charlson

Walking the driveway
I have found that if a bird escapes, for example, the owners just get another bird. You are right in how you are going about this. Unless the owners understand the danger it will happen again. Its possible they may be open to you helping create an safe stand/pole to put the cage on if it means they don't have to figure it out themselves. Perhaps they need you to tell a white lie that you saw a rodent or predator bird on the cage itself and just wanted to let them know.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Head high @Garet. :bluhug:

As someone who had to give money to an abusive breeder to rescue my macaw Bowser, and then had to file a report and see nothing come of it because the guy had food and water for his abused birds, I’ve been through something similar. The win is in doing the best we can, when we can, even if it’s a phone call.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
I have found that if a bird escapes, for example, the owners just get another bird. You are right in how you are going about this. Unless the owners understand the danger it will happen again. Its possible they may be open to you helping create an safe stand/pole to put the cage on if it means they don't have to figure it out themselves. Perhaps they need you to tell a white lie that you saw a rodent or predator bird on the cage itself and just wanted to let them know.
That could work. I didn't even think of offering to build a safer stand. I haven't seen the birds or the neighbors outside again, but if I do, I'll see if I can help.
Thank you!

Head high @Garet. :bluhug:

As someone who had to give money to an abusive breeder to rescue my macaw Bowser, and then had to file a report and see nothing come of it because the guy had food and water for his abused birds, I’ve been through something similar. The win is in doing the best we can, when we can, even if it’s a phone call.
Thank you. ;-; So far, the birds haven't been out again, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'm hoping they gave the neighbors a call and sorted things out.