• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can someone please post a link on

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Bath and Body Works carries A Sugar Scrub. I am sure other places carry similar washes that work really well to get the dye off your hands. If I know I am going somewhere and don't want lots of questions about dyed hand I will double up on the gloves. Great job. You have officially been christened....dyed christened that is. :hehe:
we're going to the mall tomorrow anyway, and there's a bath and bodyworks store there. thanks for the tip! ordering other colors soon!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Those look great Saroj ... except for the pink hand! LOL!
haha! darn hole in glove! The quakers refused their comfort syringe feeding tonight :(

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
wow they came out great!! Nicely colored!!! Your hand too! :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
wow they came out great!! Nicely colored!!! Your hand too! :D
i literally just dumped the wood in and took it out immediately!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
I have had a huge increase in Vitacritter sales. Thank you Saroj :heart:. I have a limited amount of Vitacritter in stock. I have ordered Vitacritter. As soon as all the colors are back in stock I will post it here.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have had a huge increase in Vitacritter sales. Thank you Saroj :heart:. I have a limited amount of Vitacritter in stock. I have ordered Vitacritter. As soon as all the colors are back in stock I will post it here.
that's awesome! Do you have a sky blue? Today we did teal and yellow! THe birds are loving it!!

lexwood.JPG wood shreds 2.JPG wood shreds.JPG

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Is the wood from Avian Antics?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Is the wood from Avian Antics?
yes, i had bought 50-60 lb of plain wood plus already forgot I had 40 lbs more. 100 lb colored from AA on the way too!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@jerseybella how do you get the pastel blue and green in one of the Fynn's you sent me? My straight colors are too dark.I was hoping the teal would be a light blue but it was very dark. Do you just put less dye in the alcohol? thanks

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
@jerseybella how do you get the pastel blue and green in one of the Fynn's you sent me? My straight colors are too dark.I was hoping the teal would be a light blue but it was very dark. Do you just put less dye in the alcohol? thanks
I really just play and mix. Sometimes to stretch out a color at the end of what I have made, I'll add more alcohol. That's how I got the blue. I didn't have enough to color what I need so I added more. Play with it and have fun. The green in the pic was just yellow added to my green. I've been trying forever! To get a purple that I like.
So, take your teal that's to dark. Add some to what ever you're dying in, and add more alcohol. See what you get :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I really just play and mix. Sometimes to stretch out a color at the end of what I have made, I'll add more alcohol. That's how I got the blue. I didn't have enough to color what I need so I added more. Play with it and have fun. The green in the pic was just yellow added to my green. I've been trying forever! To get a purple that I like.
So, take your teal that's to dark. Add some to what ever you're dying in, and add more alcohol. See what you get :)

Thanks! Appreciate the input!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
that's awesome! Do you have a sky blue? Today we did teal and yellow! THe birds are loving it!!
We used to use the Wiltons Sky Blue Paste. We are now starting to use the Romeo Blue. About 1 Tablespoon to 32oz Rubbing Alcohol. We are still fine tuning the measurement.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
pretty pink!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran