1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can someone please post a link on

Discussion in 'DIY Drive' started by saroj12, 6/3/17.

1. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

saroj
    we're going to the mall tomorrow anyway, and there's a bath and bodyworks store there. thanks for the tip! ordering other colors soon!

calibird likes this.
  2. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

saroj
    haha! darn hole in glove! The quakers refused their comfort syringe feeding tonight :(

rockoko likes this.
  3. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    wow they came out great!! Nicely colored!!! Your hand too! :D

saroj12 likes this.
  4. saroj12

saroj
    i literally just dumped the wood in and took it out immediately!

rockoko likes this.
  5. saroj12

saroj
    moved the wood in for the night

wood.JPG

Laurie, Laura729, WendyN and 3 others like this.
  6. calibird

calibird Rollerblading along the road Premium Vendor Avenue Veteran

Ann
    I have had a huge increase in Vitacritter sales. Thank you Saroj :heart:. I have a limited amount of Vitacritter in stock. I have ordered Vitacritter. As soon as all the colors are back in stock I will post it here.

7. saroj12

saroj
    that's awesome! Do you have a sky blue? Today we did teal and yellow! THe birds are loving it!!

lexwood.JPG wood shreds 2.JPG wood shreds.JPG

Laura729, calibird, rockoko and 3 others like this.
  8. KimKim

KimKim Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Is the wood from Avian Antics?

saroj12 likes this.
  9. saroj12

saroj
    yes, i had bought 50-60 lb of plain wood plus already forgot I had 40 lbs more. 100 lb colored from AA on the way too!

WendyN and KimKim like this.
  10. saroj12

saroj
    @jerseybella how do you get the pastel blue and green in one of the Fynn's you sent me? My straight colors are too dark.I was hoping the teal would be a light blue but it was very dark. Do you just put less dye in the alcohol? thanks

11. saroj12

saroj
    Dawn's Tweety Pie's Fynn
    tweetypie fynn.JPG

12. jerseybella

jerseybella Rollerblading along the road Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

dawn
    I really just play and mix. Sometimes to stretch out a color at the end of what I have made, I'll add more alcohol. That's how I got the blue. I didn't have enough to color what I need so I added more. Play with it and have fun. The green in the pic was just yellow added to my green. I've been trying forever! To get a purple that I like.
    So, take your teal that's to dark. Add some to what ever you're dying in, and add more alcohol. See what you get :)

saroj12 likes this.
  13. saroj12

saroj

Thanks! Appreciate the input!

14. calibird

Ann
    We used to use the Wiltons Sky Blue Paste. We are now starting to use the Romeo Blue. About 1 Tablespoon to 32oz Rubbing Alcohol. We are still fine tuning the measurement.

saroj12 and aooratrix like this.
  15. saroj12

saroj
    we messed up our dyeing today. We'll fix it next time it is sunny, birds love the pink!

wood shreds.jpg

Eloy, calibird, KimKim and 1 other person like this.
  16. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    pretty pink!

calibird and saroj12 like this.
  17. calibird

Ann
    Vitacritter is back in stock.

saroj12 likes this.
  18. saroj12

saroj
    yay! and you reopen tomorrow?

19. calibird

Ann
    I turned the website back on about an hour ago.

schnitzle and saroj12 like this.
  20. saroj12

saroj
    okay then!! thanks Ann!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)