• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can I see pictures of your pak o bird?

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
That one looks great!(and oh my Wally is so cute in it!) I was planning on ordering a shoulder pack this week(I take a long time to do these things, always procastinating lol!) but now I am rethinking my decision!
I know, it happens so often on this website for me too! Now Im thinking of getting one of those heavy duty wagons so I can pull my two birds around in their travel cages outside, because I dont mind being the local crazy bird lady :batonthehead:

Garden Utility Cart.JPG

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I know, it happens so often on this website for me too! Now Im thinking of getting one of those heavy duty wagons so I can pull my two birds around in their travel cages outside, because I dont mind being the local crazy bird lady :batonthehead:

View attachment 271866
:coffeescreen: You know what, I did that once:rofl: It was just a sort of plate on Wheels we had, and I thought hey this way I don’t have to Carry their travel cage. So I went out with it, but it sounded like a thunderstorm! There were a lot of people looking:embarassed: But then I am already the crazy lady that has been seen wondering around with ducks and bird cages, and whose bedroom window can be seen from the street and is entirely dedicated to bird stuff:rofl:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Hey, sorry I'm late to the party, but here's Wally in her Birdie GoGo from last summer. It's the size small.

View attachment 271865

I'm 5'4" and it's proportional to me. The only complaint I have is that Wally can't see me, so she's pretty chirpy if she's on my back :)

I ordered directly from Celltei website and used their "new pet owner" discount. Also, although the website charges extra for certain colors, the owner didn't when I got an invoice directly from her instead of going through the website. ( In this case, I had been emailing her directly as to what fabric was immediately available as opposed to having wait to have it come in first)
My vet carries these now and I had no idea who made them! LOL They're kinda fun looking, but I think my birds would be scared.