1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can’t wait .. plus photo of a baby

Discussion in 'Conure Court' started by Catherine89, 6/13/18.

1. Catherine89

Catherine89 Rollerblading along the road

Catherine
    i originally was going to be getting a yellow sided conure, but it looks like I’m getting a pineapple conure instead. I can’t wait to get my new baby. In the mean time i was at petco( checking on dog food prices ) and though I don’t like there set up but I had to go and talk to there baby’s. Just look at this little one. E74DA492-B56A-4389-9F07-FCC11C070DEF.jpeg

Last edited: 6/13/18
  2. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Michelle
    I can't go into Petco because they always have adorable conures there and I want to walk out with all of them..... That one is a little cutie.

3. Catherine89

Catherine89 Rollerblading along the road

Catherine

Yes it took everything in me not to get this baby, I just tell my self that with my breeder I know I will get a healthy baby, and though this baby’s looks healthy it’s so hard to tell

4. webchirp

webchirp Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Rescue Representative

Chandra
    Me too! And I think I have enough wee ones...maybe?

Peachfaced likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)