• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage woes corrected!

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I had posted about a problem I was having with the stainless steel cage I purchased new. It took several months, but A & E did everything they said they would. They replaced the cage in full. It took months as they wanted to work with the manufacturer as the cage I bought had a serious manufacturer defect. A & E had a freshly made cage, not one from stock, sent to me. It was delivered today and awaits assembly which I hope to do this weekend. It has been stressful but A & E did everything possible to correct the problem and at no cost to me. I am impressed and really believe they want to deliver quality cages to customers.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I had posted about a problem I was having with the stainless steel cage I purchased new. It took several months, but A & E did everything they said they would. They replaced the cage in full. It took months as they wanted to work with the manufacturer as the cage I bought had a serious manufacturer defect. A & E had a freshly made cage, not one from stock, sent to me. It was delivered today and awaits assembly which I hope to do this weekend. It has been stressful but A & E did everything possible to correct the problem and at no cost to me. I am impressed and really believe they want to deliver quality cages to customers.
i'm very happy with them too!