• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage wholesalers?

atomicfriday

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Shannon
Greetings everyone! I am beginning a search for a new cage for my CAG and was curious if there were any sellers that sell at wholesale prices or maybe even a dent or ding discount? His current cage is as old as he is (about 16 years) and is flaking along with the hardware falling apart. Would it also be possible to have his current cage re powder coated and replace the hardware? I didn't want to spend any more than $300 and if I go the new route I really want a play top on it. I'm also not opposed to buying used but in good condition, though not sure if there's any source for those other than something like Craigslist. Thank you in advance! :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What size cage do you want? You can watch for discount coupons from places like mybirdstore.com. Sign up for their mailing list. Sometimes they offer 20% or even 25% off of cages. You may also want to see if you can contact A&E cage company directly to find out what kind of pricing they will offer you.
Some other online vendors such as Wayfair have good pricing every now and then and even Petco & Petsmart occasionally (VERY occasionally) have some surprisingly low prices.

Jenphilly

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I remember @Jenphilly responded in an older thread about King's cages in NewJersey going for real cheap. Not sure if New Jersey would be an option for you though.

Need Cage Help | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum

Kings has a warehouse, so the great deals are when you actually go there and get one of their display cages or scratch and dent types. Its a pay and carry type of thing, no delivery, tho the guys will load for you!

atomicfriday

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Shannon
Thank you! New Jersey is definitely too far but I do appreciate the thought. Hmmm!