• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage w/Balcony

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibanks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Tina
Hello wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction. I'm considering buying a new cage for my CAG, the cage she is in now is fine, but I just want something different. I've seen cages that others have on Youtube/forums that are domed top but have a little door above the main door that pulls down for a balcony/ standing area(hope that makes sense) I really like looks of these cages but I'm wondering if others have these and what their review is? Also where should I look online to find these, what manufacture do others recommend? Thanks in advance for any help.

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
I got a nice Kings cage with the drop down balcony. This picture shows my parrotlet sitting on it. When its closed I have a rope perch on it and when its open the little guys crowl on it. I don'y open the play top cause I am short and can't reach it and the perch that came with it for the top is 3 inches too long. Here is the picture

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I have a Kings cage with the front porch and it is the favorite place for my two to hang out on.

tibanks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Tina
Thanks all for the info that's just what I'm looking for.

jaytee

Jogging around the block
SMOOCHES' cage has a balcony. I used a zip tie to mount a natural wood perch to it. It works open or closed.

The manufacturer doesn't make them any more. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.